Thursday, September 2, 2010

Let's...

Let's be real with each other.
Let's quit lying to each other.
Let's tell each other the truth.
Let's start encouraging one another.
Let's quit acting like we have it all together.
Let's be family.
That's what we call ourselves, right?

From now on,
I promise to just be real.
I'll quit acting like I have it all together.
I won't put on a mask and try acting like I have it all together.
Because who really does?

I just really feel like I've lost some close people in the last several months.
It makes me cry every time I think about it.
I just want people to be truthful with me.
I don't want them to tell me they have it all figured out.
Quit acting.
I know my friends.
I can tell if you are hurting.
And the reason I know is because I am that person who is all like "Oh, I'm fine" when something isn't.
I don't want to act anymore.
If I ask how you are it's because I CARE about you and LOVE you.
I hope people just know how loved and worthy they are.
I just want people to be real. With God, themselves, or with the people around them.
Please talk to me if there's a problem. I want to be there for you.

I want to be different.
I want to embrace the love God has given me,
through Himself and through the people He's given me.
Please don't just use me, though.
I'm really tired of people wanting me one minute but deciding they don't the next.
It makes me feel really unworthy.
and I don't think you made me feel that way, but that's how I feel.
I just don't want people to tell me they love me but then decide they don't want me anymore.
It's just really hard to believe people sometimes.
But let's be different.
Let's be a real family, okay?
Because I need people in my life just as much as everyone else.

So yeah. I love you all. So much more than you know!!!!!
So quit acting like a crazy person and be for real with your life. Shoo!
Haha =]

2 comments:

  1. i love you, Danielle! and i LOVE this post. God started hitting me with the need to be transparent at the end of spring semester.. it's hard, but it's so worth it! i love your heart.. if you ever need anything, let me know! love you, princess <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle girl,

    I totally agree with this post and love ittttt!!! It happens to me too. I always wonder if people really miss or love me. Or they are just saying that because they think they HAVE to say something. Girl, I just hope that our friendship will grow deeper and deeper and just be real with each other, ok?

    p/s: Thanks for being there when I was panicking and don't know who to call yesterday. haha xP

    Love u, Amy <3

    ReplyDelete