Saturday, May 1, 2010

Milk and Pop tarts...

are so delicious together. I dislike eating pop tarts without milk. like...there's no point in eating them then! Ha ha =]

Any who...

Last night at Chi Alpha was great. I am totally afraid of being alone this summer. I mean, I am so excited to be in NY...I'm only a few hours away from NYC and Boston. Like, how cool is that? And I get to be with my parents who I miss so much! But I don't know anyone with like-minded faith where I live. I am an exhorter...so I like being around people. It frightens me to be away from all of you but God totally knew I'd be at Chi Alpha last night =] I feel peaceful about it. I'll probably still cry my face off when I say bye to everyone but that is aight haha.

So, I love all of you, my amazing friends and family. I know I need accountability this summer but if I kind of cut myself off from a few of you, I am sorry. I need to let go of some attachments I have with some people. It's going to be hard...but I know God is faithful =]=]=]

So here's to the summer! I hope all of you come back totally radical after God! I know Malaysia and the Philippines are going to be completely different places =]

4 comments:

  1. Yay! To summer! I love you, Danielle =] And I'm so stoked about keeping up on here this summer and seeing you again in the fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you, Danielle! my heart hurts already from saying bye to you earlier.. but i'm getting some consolation from your last paragraph. it sucks that we all have to be split up, but it's totally worth it knowing that souls are going to be impacted! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I like how you write... I can totally picture you saying this stuff to me in a conversation in person. Also, being away is very tough. Even in being in Fishers over the past summers, I felt isolated. But God has given great ways to keep in touch by using technology.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebekah=I am so stoked too! I can't wait to live with you in June =]=]=]=]=]=]=] I love you!

    Caitlin=saying bye was hard as well. I will miss you so much! It is worth it though! =] I love you!

    Paulie=Thank you =] Using this blog will help all of us stay in contact. It's very exciting =]=]=]=] Can't wait to hear what God is continuing to do in your life =]

    ReplyDelete