Monday, June 28, 2010

Redeeming Love

Redeeming Love is seriously my favorite book, next to the Bible, of course. Ugh. It tears me up so much! If you are hurting...or if you want more of God...if you need guidance...if you've struggled with an absent father and/or mother...read this! if you need to know how much God loves you...READ THIS!
If you are a girl and you are struggling with knowing the kind of husband God has for you...read this. If you feel unworthy because some guy has treated you horribly...read this. and same to the guysss!!!! I don't care if it looks like a girly book haha. To me, God really reveals how a wife and husband should be. The sacrifices each made. and God shows WAYYYY more than just marriage stuff. The story really shows how God's love is so redeeming!!!!!

Most of you do not know but I seriously have a problem with guys in my life. I don't think highly of the men God has put in my life because of the things I have seen in my past. I never thought any guy could be serious about Jesus. and I am truly sorry if you are a friend of mine who has felt that I don't love you or care for you because I do. God has been showing me how many amazing brothers I have at Chi Alpha. Thank you, all of you, for loving Jesus! and I have read this book before but I read it again because God has been showing me that I really need to overcome my not so nice feelings for my brothers and reading this book has brought so much healing.

Ugh, I looove this book. It will bring a lot of healing. The author of this book had writers block after she had been saved. She said she couldn't write anything and she kept asking God why! Then He gave her this story. It's based off the book of Hosea in the Bible. Forrrr real, this book was lead by the Holy Spirit so of course it beee amazing.
Haha. You all should read this!!! Girls and guys!!!! There are some people I really think should read this so I will talk to ya'll about it!! I will let you borrow mine if need be! =]=]=]=]=]=]

3 comments:

  1. ahhh! Danielle, there is a girl on my trip reading this, and she was telling me I should totally read it. I'm definitely going to when I get back! yay! and I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's good that you're open to change from above (which is the best kind). Good to hear an update from your epic life...

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgsh danielle i LOVE this book. i just read it a month or so ago, and it really helped me to take the book of Hosea to a new level in personal application. i want to read it again! (slower this time..) i read the whole thing in 3 days, and i feel like i need to take it slower to chew on it a little bit and get more revelation! thanks for posting this - totally encouraging me to take another look at the book :D <3

    ReplyDelete